Saturday, October 10, 2009

October News

It has been a while since we posted any updates from our neck of the woods. It has been quite a busy few weeks. Winnie is getting bigger by the day and more and more active. We are trying to introduce new foods and while she is interested in playing with them, she isn't too interested in eating yet.

Cubs has started and it is going well. We have about 14 boys enrolled and the first two meetings have been fun. We are taking a break this Monday for Thanksgiving and then starting back up.

Nikki got a little sick this week and was under the weather for 3 days, which makes it hard to care for the baby. Winnie seemed to stay healthy.

Lastly, we got snow earlier this week (grrr) and it hasn't gone away yet. It's hovering between -5 and 0 C.

I'm back into trying to make a good loaf of bread and here is a nice one I made. I usually have a hard time getting it to rise but I've figured out a pretty good system. This loaf was huge! I should've split it into two long loaves.


Winnie eating a baby cookie


She really likes them!


3 comments:

  1. What!!! We're not friends enough to see the video!?!?!? Oh well, I guess we get to see the real deal all the time. Pretty cute.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try it again. I thought "private" meant "not searchable".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I have said it a million times already but I can't get over how much she looks just like Curtis. And I think she is going to be quite the chatter.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete